AMD上海研发中心招聘OpenGL Graphics Driver Engineer实习生
Internship, OpenGL Graphics Driver Engineer
- Work with experienced software engineers crafting OpenGL driver new features and optimizing performance.
- Develop and test OpenGL driver and Shader Compiler components, maintain corresponding utilities for AMD graphics accelerators.
- Would have opportunities in gaining a better understanding of how graphics drivers work and how they get used in driver stack and various software usage models.
- Would have opportunities in Interacting with the Graphics community and work on prototypes with industrial new technique
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Postgraduate students with major in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electronic Engineering.
- Work at least 3 days a week and last for at least 6 months
- Strong C, C++ programming and debugging skills
- Windows development experience desirable
- Good understanding of computer graphics and the OpenGL APIs
- Experience and knowledge in Linux, Embedded System, or Compiler can be a good plus
- Experience with software development processes and tools such as debuggers, source code control systems and profilers is a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starter with good interpersonal skills is a plus