One Ph.D. position in the area of Computer and Network Security is available at Institut Mines-Telecom, France. The Ph.D. student will be recruited to join in a leading security research team at TELECOM SudParis and work on an EU-funded project, which focuses on cyber threat analysis and attack defense. The student will start working as an intern in June 2013 and officially enroll in our Ph.D. program in October 2013. The duration is expected to be three years.
We are particularly interested in those highly self-motivated candidates who meet the following criteria:
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with high GPA
- Solid knowledge in the area of networking and/or information security
- Outstanding programming and hands-on experimental skills
- Strong background on mathematics and/or artificial intelligence
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please send your application package, at least including motivation letter, research statement and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com