The School of Electronic Engineering currently has 242 academic and teaching staff including 57 full professors and 90 associate professors, among them 120 being Ph.D. degree holders. The faculty includes
- 1 academician of the Chinese Academy of Science
- 1 Cheung Kong Scholar and 1 guest Cheung Kong Scholar
- 3 national Experts of Outstanding Contribution
- 2 award winners in the "National Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talent Project"
- 10 award winners in "New Century Excellent Talents Program of the Ministry of Education"